Carrossa Fincas

Rental rates

Download here our current rental rates of Carrossa Fincas.

Rental Rates

Season 2022
Season A:
19.02. to 27.03.2022 and
16.10. to 13.11.2022
Season B:
27.03. to 03.07.2021 and
11.09. to 16.10.2022
Season C:
03.07. to 11.09.2022


(Carrossa Resort)

Rates per Finca and day / Minimum Stay 7 nights

Finca Renata
Semi-detached house A B C
2 bedrooms | max. 4 person 220.00 270.00 310.00
Finca Guillermo
Semi-detached house A B C
3 bedrooms | max. 6 person 290.00 345.00 375.00
Finca Enrique
Country house A B C
3 bedrooms | max. 6 person 380.00 420.00 470.00

Terms & Conditions for Fincas

  • PRICES: All rates are expressed in EUR per Finca per day. Subject to modification.
  • TOURISM TAX: All rental rates are exclusive of Tourism Tax of € 0.55 (November-April) or € 2.20 (May-October) per person/night (from the age of 16 onward).
  • DEPOSIT: 14 days after booking a 20 % non-refundable deposit is due. The remaining 80 % of the total stay value is due 42 days before arrival, if not agreed differently.
  • CANCELLATION POLICY: If you want to cancel the contract put in place by the payment of 20 % non-refundable deposit, the following cancellation rules apply: Cancellation up to 43 days prior arrival results in a fee equal to 20 % of the full amount. Cancellation between 42 and 29 days prior arrival results in a fee equal to 50 % of the full amount. Cancellation between 28 and 7 days prior arrival results in a fee equal to 90 % of the full amount. Cancellation later than 7 days prior arrival, no-show and early departure results in 100 % cancellation fee.
  • FINCA SERVICES: waste pick-up service | control of the pool and garden maintenance | welcome basket |  final cleaning service upon departure and all utilities included in the rent
  • SECURITY DEPOSIT: A security deposit of € 300.00 for the property is to be paid, either via wire transfer prior to arrival or upon check-in in cash or via credit card authorization. This deposit will be reimbursed in full upon check-out.
  • ARRIVAL & CHECK-OUT: Check-in is 4.00 PM. Check-out until 10.00 AM for the rented Finca.
  • REGISTRATION: It is not allowed to stay in the residence with more people than previously agreed.
  • INTERNET: free WiFi is available
  • SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT: All Fincas are non-smoking only. Please also refrain from smoking in restaurants and all public areas.
  • PETS: To be considerate of other guests, we kindly ask you to leave your pet at home.
  • TERMS & CONDITIONS: the Hotel Contract Conditions apply.